No need to top up your account – shipping to Console Doctor is FREE
Console Doctor brings technology back to life by repairing all sorts of Games Consoles, Tablets, and mobile phones. If you’ve broken your favourite gadget, don’t worry because with Parcel Motel you can easily send items for repair to Console Doctor (www.consoledoctor.co.uk). To send a parcel to Console Doctor, please follow the instructions below:
Sign in and choose ‘Console Doctor’
- Sign into your Parcel Motel account and choose ‘Console Doctor’ as the retailer you want to send to.
- Select the required locker size and confirm your parcel is less than 10 kgs.
Please remember: The largest parcel that Parcel Motel can take is 41 × 38 × 64cm so make sure the packaging is small enough to fit.
Print & Attach Labels
- A return label with an access barcode will be emailed to you. You will need to scan this at the Parcel Motel so you must print it out or scan in on your phone.
- Book your repair on www.consoledoctor.co.uk. You will receive a label which you will also need to attach to the outside of your parcel.
- Pack up your item in its original packaging (or ensure it is adequately packed for transit) and attach the Parcel Motel label AND the Console Doctor label to the outside of the parcel. This is very important as it is scanned by us and this is how we know to send your parcel to Console Doctor for free. The label looks like this:
Scan & Confirm
- Take your parcel to your registered Parcel Motel location and tap “Return A Parcel” on the touch screen.
- Scan the Parcel Motel access barcode (this is different to the Console Doctor label) to open the locker. The barcode scanner on the Parcel Motel is located to the left below the touch screen and has a red flashing light.
- Hold the Parcel Motel barcode in front of the red scanning beam until you hear a beep and the door pops open. If you have difficulty scanning the barcode, please key in the number using the on-screen keypad.
- Place your parcel inside the open locker and ensure you close the door firmly and press ‘Confirm’ on the screen. We’ll confirm by text and email that we have received your parcel and you’ll be able to track your parcel in real time. Then we’ll do the rest!