Return to over 300 UK Retailers with Collect+ via Parcel Motel for €3.50
Changed your mind about an online purchase from the UK and have a Collect+ returns label included in your order? With Parcel Motel you can easily return unwanted parcels by availing of returns via Collect+ to more than 300 UK Retailers (see list here).
To return a parcel with Collect+ and Parcel Motel, please follow the instructions below:
Attach the Collect+ Label and book a return with Parcel Motel
- Please attach your Collect+ label if the retailer has included it with your order. If you do not have a Collect+ label and the retailer offers the Collect+ returns service you can download one here.
- Then sign into your Parcel Motel account and choose ‘Collect+’ as the retailer you want to return to.
- Select the required locker size and confirm your parcel is less than 10 kgs.
Please remember: The largest parcel that Parcel Motel can take is 41 × 38 × 64cm.
Print & Attach Labels
- Download the Parcel Motel label and attach it to your parcel (along with the Collect+ label ensuring both are visible).
- You will need to scan this at your selected Parcel Motel so you must print it out and attach it to your returns parcel.
Scan & Confirm
- Take your parcel to your registered Parcel Motel location and tap “Return A Parcel” on the touch screen.
- Scan the Parcel Motel access barcode to open the locker. The barcode scanner on the Parcel Motel is located to the left below the touch screen and has a red flashing light.
- Hold the Parcel Motel barcode in front of the red scanning beam until you hear a beep and the door pops open. If you have difficulty scanning the barcode, please key in the number using the on-screen keypad.
- Place your parcel inside the open locker and ensure you close the door firmly and press ‘Confirm’ on the screen. We’ll confirm by text and email that we have received your parcel and you’ll be able to track your parcel in real time. Then we’ll do the rest!
- Please allow 5-7 working days for your parcel to reach it’s destination.